Moldakhmetova GA, Alpeisov ShA, Kusainova ZA, Nuralieva UA
Isolation and identification of bacteria from wheat flour with the prospect of use
in mixed fodder industry
Gaukhar A Moldakhmetova, Shokhan A Alpeisov, Zhanar A Kusainova, Ulzhan A Nuralieva
Kazakh National Agrarian University (Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan)
Summary. The present research is devoted to selection, identification and analysis of bacteria from wheat flour by means of molecular technique based on sequencing 16S of rRNK. Bacterial strains were allocated and characterized using various biochemical tests and confirmed with molecular method. The bacterial 16S rRNA gene was amplified using appropriate primers. The amplified 16S rRNA gene sequence was compared with the sequence in NCBI sequence database. Bacterial strains were identified as strains of Atlantibacter hermannii, Pantoea agglomerans, Bacillus megaterium, Bacillus cereus with the corresponding NCBI gene bank identification numbers. The sequence presented in the NCBI genebank database using BLAST showed a maximum identity of 98-100% and an E value of 0 for all closely related taxa.
Key words: wheat flour, bacteria, BLAST, sequencing 16S rRNK
- Amann RI, Zarda B, Stahl DA, Schleifer KH. Identification of individual prokaryotic cells by using enzyme-labeled, rRNA-targeted oligonucleotide probes. Appl Environ Microbiol. 1992;58(9):3007-3011.
- Bergey's Manual of Sistematic Bacteriology. Krieg NR, Holt JG, editors. Baltimore: The Williams and Wilkins Co; 1984: 2648 p.
- Hoffman CS, Winston F. A ten-minute DNA preparation from yeast efficiently releases autonomous plasmids for transformaion of Escherichia coli. Gene. 1987;57(2-3):267-272. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/0378-1119(87)90131-4
- Marchler-Bauer A, Bo Y, Han L, et al. CDD/SPARCLE: functional classification of proteins via subfamily domain architectures. Nucleic Acids Research. 2017;45(D1): D200-D203. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gkw1129
- National Center for Biotechnology Information [Internet]. The National Center for Biotechnology Information advances science and health by providing access to biomedical and genomic information. Available from: http:// www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov.
- Patel JB. 16S rRNA gene sequencing for bacterial pathogen identification in the clinical laboratory. Molecular Diagnosis. 2001;6(4):313-321. doi: https://doi.org/10.1054/modi.2001.29158
- Pruitt KD et al. NCBI Reference Sequence (RefSeq): a curated non-redundant sequence database of genomes, transcripts and proteins. Nucleic Acids Research. 2005;33(suppl_1):D501-D504. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/nar/gki025
- Sacchi CT, Whitney AM, Mayer LW, Morey R, Steigerwalt A, et al. Sequencing of 16S rRNA Gene: a rapid tool for identification of Bacillus anthracis. Emerg. Infect. Dis. 2002;8(10):1111-1123. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.3201/eid0810.020391
Moldakhmetova Gaukhar Abikenovna, Master of Agricultural Sciences, 2-year doctoral student of the Department "Technology Of Livestock Production", Kazakh National Agrarian University, 050010, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, 8 Abay Ave., tel.: 8-7474-426-74 01, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alpeisov Shokhan Ashenovich, Dr. Sci. (Agr.), Professor, Head of the Department of Beekeeping, Poultry Farming and Fisheries, 050010, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, 8 Abay Ave., e-mail: Sh.email@example.com
Kusainova Zhanar Abikenovna, Doctor PhD, Kazakh National Agrarian University, 050010, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, 8 Abay Ave., mob. phone: 8(727)272-13-42, 8-701-111-84-06, e-mail: Zhanar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Nuralieva Ulzhan Auezkhanovna, Cand. Sci. (Agr.), assoc. professor of the Department of Beekeeping, Poultry Farming And Fisheries”, Kazakh National Agrarian University, 050010, Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, 8 Abay Ave., tel.: 8(778) 920 48 62, е-mail: email@example.com
Received: 30 October 2019; Accepted: 16 December 2019;Published: 31 December 2019Download