Vladimir I Kosilov, Foat G Kayumov, Fayzullo S Amirshoev, Ruzya F Tretyakova, Saule S Zhaimysheva
Influence of crossing of Black Spotted and Holstein cattle on the quality of meat products
Vladimir I Kosilov1, Foat G Kayumov2, Fayzullo S Amirshoev3, Ruzya F Tretyakova2,
Saule S Zhaimysheva2
1 Orenburg State Agrarian University (Orenburg, Russia)
2 Federal Research Centre of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Orenburg, Russia)
3 Tajik Academy of Agricultural Sciences (Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan)
Summary. In recent years, the improvement of Black Spotted cattle has been carried out with the Holsteins of various breeding. Along with an increase in the level of milk productivity, there is an improvement in the quality of meat products from crossbreds. During our research, 4 groups of young animals were formed, 15 animals in each: I - black and white (bulls, purebred), II - ½ Holstein×½ black and white (bulls), III - black and white (castrated bulls, purebred ), IV - ½ Holstein×½ black-and-white (steer bulls).
In the course of the study, a positive effect of the tested crossing option on quality indicators of meat products was established. At the same time, crossbred young animals of groups II and IV advanced over purebred animals of groups I and III by 2.45% and 0.98%,according fleshing index, respectively, muscle tissue yield - per 1 kg of bones - by 3.17% and 1.31%, the output of the highest grade meat - by 1.08% and 1.66%, the output of the first grade meat - by 1.98% and 1.09%.
Key words: beef cattle breeding, bulls, steers, Black Spotted breed, crossbreeds with Holstein, yield of pulp and muscles, varietal composition.
- Baktygalieva AT, Dzhulamanov KM. Qualitative assessment of meat of bulls and steers of different genotypes. Herald of Beef Cattle Breeding. 2017;1(97):50-56.
- Batanov SD, Korepanova LV. Meat productivity of purebred and crossed bull-calves Zootechniya. 2011;6:17-18.
- Gerasimov N, Dzhulamanov K, Dubovskova M. Basic principles a new intra-breed type Uralskiy Hereford creation. Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals. 2010;8(74):51-53.
- Gilmiyarov LA, Tagirov KhKh, Mironova IV. Slaughter qualities of black flecked young cattle and their half blood hybrids with Obrack cattle. Izvestia Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2010;3(27):88-90.
- Gritsenko SA. Interconnection between growth and development indices of young bulls of different parentage. Izvestia Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2012;5(37):109-111.
- Dzhulamanov KM, Baktygalieva AT, Urynbaeva GN. Slaughter qualities of young Kazakh white-head cattle of the Shagataisky type and their crosses with Uralsky Herefords. Izvestia Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2015;6(56):130-133.
- Esengaliev AK, Mazurovskii LZ, Kosilov VI. The effectiveness of crossing Kazakh white-headed and Mandolong cattle. Dairy and Beef Cattle Farming. 1993;2-3:15-17.
- Kochetkov AA, Kayumov FG, Tyulebaev SD, Karsakbaev AB. Quality of meat from cattle of different genotypes. Everything About Meat. 2010;2:44-45.
- Makaev ShA, Zhambulov MS, Taiguzin RSh. Performance and quality of beef obtained from different genotypes of Kazakh white-head cattle. Izvestia Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2016;1(57);80-82.
- Mironova IV, Gilmanov DR. Productive qualities of black-spotted steers and castrates and their hybrids with the Salers. Izvestia Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2013;4(42):107-110.
- Tyulebaev SD. Beef qualities of steers with different genotypes under the conditions of south urals. Izvestia Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2011;2(30):106-108.
- Tagirov KhKh, Gilmiyarov LA, Mironova IV. Growth and development peculiarities of young black flecked cattle and their crosses with the Obrack breed. Izvestia Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2010;3(27):81-83.
- Tagirov KhKh, Makulova AB. Morphological and varietal carcass composition of Bestuzhev young cattle and their crosses with Salers animals. Izvestia Orenburg State Agrarian University. 2012;5(37):117-118.
- Shevkhuzhev AF, Ulimbasheva RA, Ulimbashev MB. Formation of meat productivity of young animals of black-motley cattle by using different raising production-technological solutions Izvestiya of Timiryazev Agricultural Academy. 2017;3:95-109.
- Kayumov FG, Kosilov VI, Gerasimov NP, Bykova OA. The effect of SNP polymorphisms in growth hormone gene on weight and linear growth in crossbred red angus x kalmyk heifers. Loretts O, Donnik I, Bykova O, Kukhar V, editors. Digital agriculture – development strategy: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (ISPC 2019) Cep. «Advances in Intelligent Systems Research»; March 21-22, 2019. Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation. Paris, France: Atlantis Press. 2019; 167: 325-328 p. doi: 10.2991/ispc-19.2019.73
Kosilov Vladimir Ivanovich, Dr. Sci. (Agr.), Professor of Department of Production Technology and Processing of Livestock Products, Orenburg State Agrarian University, 460014, Orenburg, Russia, 18 Chelyuskintsev, St. tel.: 8(3532)77-93-28, e-mail: email@example.com
Amirshoev Fayzullo Safarovich, Dr. Sci. (Biol.), Professor, Vice President, Tajik Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 734025, Dushanbe, Republic of Tajikistan, Rudaki avenue 21 "A", tel.: 810992372310607
Kayumov Foat Galimovich, Dr. Sci (Agr.), Professor, Head of Research, Head of the Laboratory for New Breeds and Types of Beef Cattle, Federal Research Centre of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 460000, Orenburg, Russia, 9 Yanvarya St., 29, tel.: 8(3532)30-81-76, cell.:8-987-341-75-80, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tretyakova Ruziya Foatovna, Cand. Sci (Biol.), Junior Researcher, Beef Cattle Breeding Department, Federal Research Centre of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 460000, Orenburg, Russia, 9 Yanvarya St., 29, tel.: 8(3532)30-81-74, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zhaimysheva Saule Serekpaevna, Cand. Sci (Agr.), Senior Researcher, Beef Cattle Breeding Department, Federal Research Centre of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 460000, Orenburg, Russia, 9 Yanvarya St., 29, тел.: 8(3532)30-81-74, e-mail: email@example.com
Received: 20 May 2021; Accepted: 15 June 2021; Published: 30 June 2021Download