Vladislav N Beresnev, Khamit Kh Tagirov, Alfiya Sh Kamalova, Enje M Andriyanova
Morphological and biochemical parameters of the Hereford bulls after feeding with Felucene
Vladislav N Beresnev, Khamit Kh Tagirov, Alfiya Sh Kamalova, Enje M Andriyanova
Bashkir State Agrarian University (Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan)
Summary. Full-value feeding of cattle is the most important problem for agricultural producers. The most important trend is the use of feed additives in the diet. In this regard, the article presents data of scientific and economic experiment conducted to determine the optimal dosage of use of the carbohydrate complex "Felucene" 2-4 up to a year age and then the complex "Felucene" 2-6 to one-and-a-half-year age on the morpho-biochemical status of the Hereford bulls. During the experiment, it was observed that blood of young animals consuming the tested supplements was more saturated with red blood cells, hemoglobin and protein in summer period, the difference was 0,03-0,06*1012/l (0,48-0,92%); 0,83-2,22 g / l (0.69-1.85%; P<0.05-0.01) and 0.84-1.04 g/l (1.17-1.44%); in winter– 0,04-0,09*1012/l (0,60-1,29%); 1,15-2,17 g / l (0.96-1.80%; P≤0.01) and 1.02-1.84 g / l (1.39-2.49%; P≤0.05). The level of natural resistance of body was analyzed in blood by examining its protein fractions. In experimental young animals of group II, the serum albumin content was higher by 0.76 g/l (2.38%) and 0.74 g/l (2.33%); group III – 0.81 g/l (2.55%) and 1.23 g/l (3.88%); and group IV – 0.79 g/l (2.49%) and 0.90 g/l (2.85%), respectively, in summer and winter. The proportion of globulin fraction increased in blood serum due to an increase in the growth of bull calves in the control group by 1.73 g/l (4.29%); group II – by 1.93 g/l (4.79%); III – by 2.11 g/l (5.24%) and IV – by 2.10 g/l (5.20%). In the intergroup aspect, the experimental young animals retained their leading positions in terms of the level of globulins. Alpha-and beta-globulins in animals changed slightly during growth, and the differences in the gamma-globulin fraction were more noticeable. Thus, among the animals receiving the carbohydrate complex "Felucene" K 2-4, K 2-6 and belonging to the III experimental group, the blood saturation with shaped elements was higher, which indicates a positive effect and prospects for the use of a new additive in animal husbandry.
Key words: bulls, feeding, feed additives, blood, red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, protein.
- Andreeva AV, Nikolaeva ON. Application of new ecologically safe preparations in veterinary practice of Republic Bashkortostan. Russian Journal «Problems on Veterinary Sanitation, Hygiene and Ecology». 2016;2(18):96-104.
- Kalashnikov AP et al. Standards and diets of farm animals: Ref. book. 3rd ed., rework. and add. Moscow: Agropromizdat; 2003:456 p.
- Blagov DA, Mironova IV, Mitrofanov SV, Panferov NS, Faizullin IM, Gizatova NV. Control of cattle nutrition supply with the use of digital technologies. Dairy Industry. 2020а;12:62-63. doi: 10.31515/1019-8946-2020-12-62-63
- Sultangazin GM, Andreeva AV, Sultangazina GS. Study of the effect of the probiotic "Enzimsporin" on blood morphological parameters in newborn calves. Morphology. 2019;155(2):274.
- Blagov DA, Mironova IV, Torzhkov NI, Nigmat’yanov AA. Registration of protein nutritiousness in diet plans of cattle. Dairy and Beef Cattle Breeding. 2020b;2:29-33. doi: 10.33943/MMS.2020.74.82.007
- Blagov DA, Mironova IV, Fedoseeva NA, Glebov VV, Kosilov VI, Shakhmurzov MM. Metabolic activity and the performance of ram hogs when consuming probiotic and sorption additives. In: Voblikova TV, editor. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science: The International Scientific and Practical Conference Biotechnology in the Agro-Industrial Complex and Sustainable Environmental Management; 2020 October 22; Veliky Novgorod, Russian Federation. Bristol, England: IOP Publishing; 2020c;613:012017. doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/613/1/012017
- Ferdous MF, Arefin MS, Rahman MM, Ripon MMR, Rashid MH, Sultana MR, Hossain MT, Ahammad MU, Rafiq K. Beneficial effects of probiotic and phytobiotic as growth promoter alternative to antibiotic for safe broiler production. Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2019;6(3):409-415. doi: http://doi.org/10.5455/javar.2019.f361
- Gubaidullin N, Tagirov H, Mironova I, Lysov Y, Gafarov F, Zubairova L, Iskhakov R, Nigmatyanov A, Bagautdinov A, Pozdnyakova E.The efficiency of haylage use conserved by the pure culture of propionibacteria in black-and-white cattle feeding. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science. 2019;25(S2):74-79.
- Hao H, Cheng G, Iqbal Z, Ai X, Hussain HI, Huang L, Dai M, Wang Y, Liu Z, Yuan Z. Benefits and risks of antimicrobial use in food-producing animals. Front Microbiol. 2014;5:288. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2014.00288
- Hosseini SA, Meimandipour A, Alami F, Mahdavi A, Mohiti-Asli M, Lotfollahian H, Cross D. Effects of ground thyme and probiotic supplements in diets on broiler performance, blood biochemistry and immunological response to sheep red blood cells. Italian Journal of Animal Science. 2013;12(1):116-120. doi: https://doi.org/10.4081/ijas.2013.e19
- Khabibullin RM, Mironova IV, Derkho MA, Strizhikov VK, Strizhikova SV, Kouassi J. Morphofunctional changes in the kidneys of mice with the use of adaptogens against the background of physical exertion. In: Voblikova TV, editor. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science: The International Scientific and Practical Conference Biotechnology in the Agro-Industrial Complex and Sustainable Environmental Management; 2020 October 22; Veliky Novgorod, Russian Federation. Bristol, England: IOP Publishing; 2020;613:012052. doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/613/1/012052
- Mironova I, Nigmatyanov A, Radchenko E, Gizatova N. Effect of feeding haylage on milk and beef quality indices. In: Rudoy D and Murgul V, editors. E3S Web of Conferences: Innovative Technologies in Environmental Science and Education (ITESE-2019); 2019 Sept 09-14; Divnomorskoe village, Russian Federation, Les Ulis, France: EDP Science; 2019;135:01100. doi: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/201913501100
- Mironova IV, Khabibullin RM, Derkho MA, Kontsevaya SYu, Strizhikova SV, Ovchinnikova EK. Morphological changes in the muscle tissue of mice with the use of adaptogens. In: Voblikova TV, editor. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science: The International Scientific and Practical Conference Biotechnology in the Agro-Industrial Complex and Sustainable Environmental Management; 2020 October 22; Veliky Novgorod, Russian Federation. Bristol, England: IOP Publishing; 2020;613:012083. doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/613/1/012083
- Nikolaeva O, Andreeva A, Altynbekov O, Mishukovskaya G, Ismagilova E. Probiotic drugs impact on the innate immunity factors. Journal of Global Pharma Technology. 2020;12(1):38-45.
- Tagirov KhKh, Gubaidullin NM, Fakhretdinov IR, Khaziakhmetov FS, Avzalov RKh, Mironova IV, Iskhakov RS, Zubairova LA, Khabirov AF, Gizatova NV. Carcass quality and yield attributesvof bull calves fed on fodder concentrate "Zolotoi felutsen". Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2018;13(S8):6597-6603. doi: 10.3923/jeasci.2018.6597.6603
Beresnev Vladislav Nikolaevich, postgraduate student of the Department of Technology of Meat, Dairy Products and Chemistry, Bashkir State Agrarian University, 450001, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, St. 50 years of October, 34, tel.: +7 (347) 228-07-17, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagirov Khamit Kharisovich, Dr. Sci. (Agr.), Professor, Department of Technology of Meat, Dairy Products and Chemistry, Bashkir State Agrarian University, 450001, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, St. 50 years of October, 34, tel.: (347)248-28-70; e-mail: email@example.com
Kamalova Alfiya Shaikhullinovna, Master's student of the Department of Technology of Public Catering and Processing of Vegetable Raw Materials, Bashkir State Agrarian University, 450001, Ufa, Republic of Bashkortostan, St. 50 years of October, 34, tel.: 8(3472)-228-07-17, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Received: 19 April 2021; Accepted: 15 June 2021; Published: 30 June 2021Download