Belkov G.I, Zorov A.A.
UDC 633.11:631.8 (470.56)
Productivity and grain quality of spring soft wheat when using mineral fertilizers
Grigory I Belkov, Alexander A Zorov
Federal Research Centre of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences (Orenburg, Russia)
Summary. The results of studies on the use of mineral fertilizers in the cultivation of spring soft wheat of Saratovskaya 42 and Uchitel in the dry steppe zone of the Cis-Urals are presented. The efficiency of single and fractional fertilization into the soil during sowing and in the form of foliar dressing at various stages of plant vegetation has been studied.
Key word: plants, spring wheat, variety, grain, foliar feeding, fertilizers, productivity, Orenburg region.
- Abaimov VF, Shchukin VB. Sowing productivity and grain quality of winter wheat with foliar fertilization with nitrogen and microelements. Zernovye Kultury. 1997;2:17-18.
- Bagautdinov II. The quality and productivity of grain crops of spring wheat of various densities and varieties with foliar fertilizing with urea [dissertation]. Ufa; 1999:155 p.
- Baykasenov RK. Formation of yield and grain quality of spring soft wheat depending on seeding rates and means of chemicalization on the southern chernozems of the Orenburg region [dissertation]. Orenburg; 2004:197 p.
- Bezlyudny NR, Ismagilov RR. Winter wheat. Ufa: Bashk. book publishing house; 1980:87 p.
- Glukhovtseva NI, Timokhin FN, Ovchinnikov NP, Lozhbinov GA. Influence of fertilizers on the quality of soft wheat grain. Improving the quality of wheat grain: scientific. tr. VASKHNIL. Moscow: Kolos; 1972:278-282.
- Dospekhov BA. Field experiment methodology: (with the basics of statistical processing of research results). 4th ed., Rev. and add. Moscow: Kolos; 1979:416 p.
- Increasing the economic efficiency of the use of mineral fertilizers in the Kirov region [dissertation]. Kirov; 2003:388 p.
- Maksyutov NA, Mitrofanov DV. Yields of early spring crops in grain-fallow rotation depending on the slope on chernozems of the southern Orenburg Zauralye. Herald of Beef Catle Breeding. 2016;4(96):161-164.
- Peterburgskii AV, Smirnov AP. Mineral fertilizers. Moscow: Rosagropromizdat; 1989:95 p.
- Shchukin VB, Yartsev GF, Petrova GV, Bereznev AP, Tomin AP, Bogdanov GV. System of application of fertilizers and growth regulator. System of sustainable development of agriculture in the Orenburg region. editorial board: Balykin SV, et al. Irkutsk: OOO Megaprint; 2019:45-53.
- Skorokhodov VY, Kaftan YV. Productivity of crop rotations with corn for silage and its economic efficiency in the steppe zone of Southern Urals. Herald of Beef Catle Breeding. 2016;4(96):165-170.
- Timiryazev KA. Selected Works. Moscow: Selkhozgiz; 1957;2:947 p.
- Belkov GI, Zorov AA, Voskobulova NI, Neverov AA. Spring soft wheat. System of sustainable development of agriculture in the Orenburg region. editorial board: Balykin SV et al. Irkutsk: OOO «Megaprint»; 2019:91-93.
Belkov Grigory Ivanovich, Dr. Sci. (Agr.), Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Federal Research Centre of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 27/1 Gagarina Ave., Orenburg, 460051, tel.: 8(3532)308344
Zorov Alexander Alekseevich, Cand. Sci. (Agr), Federal Research Centre of Biological Systems and Agrotechnologies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 27/1 Gagarina Ave., Orenburg, 460051, tel.: 8(3532)308343
Received: 18 August 2020; Accepted: 14 September 2020; Published: 30 September 2020Download